Re: Body Scars section not showing up

by Hawksdaughter

Original Post

Re: [W] Can't Add Body Scars Without cas.fulleditmode

★★★★ Pro
@emoryandsophie Does it work with cas.fulleditmode for you? That's a workaround, but it might change your sim's bonus trait if they don't have the same aspiration as when they were created.
Message 11 of 35 (2,346 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I also have this. Also face scars don't seem to be working for me when I unlink werewolf form, I have to go out and back in to CAS to get it to work again.

Message 12 of 35 (2,289 Views)

★ Guide

Same thing is happened to me on PS5. 

The body scars won't appear and sometimes clothes options won't appear either.

Message 13 of 35 (2,196 Views)

★ Guide

I can only add body scars on sim/human form and only when I use the cas.fulleditmode. They aren't shown for werewolves in their beast form and (I tested this, too), they aren't shown for mermaids in their mermaid form. Using the cad.fulleditmode cheat here doesn't change anything on the occult forms.

I didn't test this for aliens but I guess it will be the same.

Message 14 of 35 (2,140 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@LadyFu83 I think it's by design that they aren't in the beast form for werewolves, since we can paint the werewolves and there are scar stencils.

It's good that you noticed the mermaids, that's most certainly not by design.
Message 15 of 35 (2,133 Views)

★ Guide

Me too. I just gave my sim some face scars and then thought I'd check the body scars too, searched for them for some time but couldn't find them. I figured there was probably some problem and I should try to create a totally new sim and found them there, then googled the issue and here I am. The body scars should be easily available for already existing sims too.

Message 16 of 35 (1,895 Views)

Unable to add body scars

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Alll except Journey to Batuu. I have all CAS kits, Little Campers kit, and the only gameplay kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into a CAS with a sim already being played and you cannot add body scars on the sim. I try to go through manage worlds, the mirror by changing sim and it does not work. Only newly created sims can add body scars.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot add body scars on sims only newly created sims in CAS.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see body scars options for my sim who I have been playing with for 2 years. Or any sim that isn't new.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. During the werewolves update where it added body scars, I cannot add them on my sim.

I have attached pictures.

Message 17 of 35 (1,874 Views)

Re: Body Scars section not showing up

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have that same issue. The body scars should always be available, imo. I didn't give my sims body scars from the beginning, because hey, where would they have come from?  Now can't get them at all.

Message 18 of 35 (1,790 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It's now September and it still hasn't been fixed as far as I know which kind of sucks because I didn't notice that I couldn't change body scars in game until now.

Message 19 of 35 (1,672 Views)

Cant add body scars

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expect some of the kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Edit the sim without cas.fulleditmode
What happens when the bug occurs? Cant add body scars
What do you expect to see? Body scars option
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This has been an issue from the beggining of the werewolf pack for me

This is my trophy save so cheats are not an option. I can add face scars but the body scar option is gone

Message 20 of 35 (1,564 Views)