[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Apple iPhone
OS Version 14.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 469935895
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Player vulture droids are not assisting properly when separatist or droid ally attacks an enemy with buzz droids. Have been attempting to do the GAC feat of win fleet battles without reinforcement using malev. Have now wasted 300 crystals tonight alone because the vulture droids do not assist when they should.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Watch the video. Hyena does basic on eta who had buzz droids but my vulture droid did not assist Another video where only 1 of the 2 vulture droids assisted
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

https://youtu.be/I9B3uuTPg8g

https://youtu.be/Ms1wRvZ8MFM

Message 1 of 7 (695 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Vulture droids not assist

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @kevihart17 

Summoned Vulture Droids only have a percentage chance to assist when another Separatist ally attacks an enemy with Buzz droids.

Having said that, it appears that a single summoned Vulture Droid does not assist when it should. We have now flagged that to the team. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (630 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I might have to watch the second video more closely. The one time I saw on a quick watch through where only one of the two assisted was on a killing blow. Assists on kills are coded inconsistently; sometimes the assist happens, other times not. It could just be the assist didn't happen because the enemy was dead. 

The first video seems bugged unless there's something I missed. May need to watch again. But assisting characters ignore taunt when the attacker does, so I don't know why it shouldn't be the same with ships. 

Message 2 of 7 (663 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @kevihart17 

Summoned Vulture Droids only have a percentage chance to assist when another Separatist ally attacks an enemy with Buzz droids.

Having said that, it appears that a single summoned Vulture Droid does not assist when it should. We have now flagged that to the team. 

Message 3 of 7 (631 Views)

★★ Novice

According to the description in game, a fully upgraded vulture droid should assist every time

Screenshot_2021-03-25-13-01-55-63.jpg
Message 4 of 7 (528 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@gsmcnorton Correct. However, the summoned Vulture Droids are not fully upgraded.

They only have a 70% chance to assist and can't inflict Buff Immunity.
Message 5 of 7 (499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok I keep seeing this answer that summoned vulture droids don't have a 100%  chance to assist but I can not find that in any of the ship descriptions.  All I see is under the vulture droids description when maxed out they assist 100% of the time like the screen shot above.  So will some one please point out where you are getting this description that summoned vulture droids only have a% chance? 

Message 6 of 7 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
Message 7 of 7 (461 Views)