Re: Vulture droid second life problem

by Ithillion

Original Post

★★ Novice

I also have this problem (not getting assists from the droid that replaces the original one). No 70% change, just 0% change. 

Lots of players in my discords and my guild also have this. 

I reported this to support also, but just got a "do the updates" reply. 

I really hope this will be fixed

Message 11 of 34 (800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As per every single reply here and the original ticket too:

There is no error with the vulture droids that are summoned by Malevolance. 

There is error with only one vulture droid: the one which we get after the player's Vulture droid ship dies (read its Unique ability of you still don't understand it). 

Message 12 of 34 (773 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hello again @Fopspeenzuiger 

Thank you for the report. We flagged your report and are investigating the source. 

Message 13 of 34 (3,347 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Gunner This bug still does not appear on the "known issues" trello board. What is the status of this?
Message 14 of 34 (665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's marked fixed as of 22 March: https://trello.com/c/ErmGwkTG/222-player-vulture-droid-does-not-always-assist-another-separatist-all.... Either it's not fixed or the fix wasn't deployed because I got no assists in fleet battles today after the update.

Message 15 of 34 (647 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Trello board updates are scheduled on a Friday. Please check the board in 24 hours again.

Message 16 of 34 (645 Views)

★★★ Novice
@163748381626483 It's definitely not fixed. Still happening today. Never mind the bug that's been in the game for 2+ years now where the player vulture droid only has a 70% chance to assist, which has STILL never been fixed.
Message 17 of 34 (628 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I just experienced this issue in TW less than an hour ago. I have been experiencing it and am glad others are too.
Message 18 of 34 (607 Views)

★★ Novice

This is still happening, not solved. The issue is not with the Malevolence-summoned Vultures. The issue is with the original player-deployed Vulture. It assists 100% of the time, as normal. When it dies, its replacement (2nd life) variant does not assist when its colleagues are attacking targets with buzz droids on them. It does assist when mass-assist moves are made, such as Spy's special, but the 70% assist he's supposed to have vs buzz droided targets literally NEVER happens.

Message 19 of 34 (559 Views)

★★ Novice

+1 to the "not solved" pile

The vulture droid that summons to replace the player vulture droid from it's Rank 8 ability for Swarming Terror does not assist at all when an ally attacks an enemy with buzz droids through it's own Swarming Terror ability, should be 70%.

It does still assist when called to assist by abilities used by other ships (such as Surprise Shot)

Video here https://youtu.be/A044VT6WsZE

Message 20 of 34 (544 Views)