Vulture droid second life problem

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Xiaomi MI9T
OS Version 11.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 482-774-331
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Vulture droid never assists on buzz droids after dying and resummoning. I understand as a summon he gets 70% assist chance but he just never ever does. The odds of him not assisting in all the battles I've done are smaller than my winning the lottery... He still assists on spy's special though.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Well have vulture droid die and you'll see Tongue out
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Belgium

Summary explains it all.

Message 1 of 34 (3,164 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Vulture droid second life problem

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hello again @Fopspeenzuiger 

Thank you for the report. We flagged your report and are investigating the source. 

View in thread

Message 13 of 34 (3,342 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Fopspeenzuiger 

We attempted to replicate your report on our site but were unable to find any issues. Any further details you can share or maybe a video of it?

Message 2 of 34 (3,093 Views)

★★ Novice

The problem does exist. I just lost agains a Negociator fleet because my VD, after was destroyed and resummoned didn't assist at all other separatist ships against enemy ships with buzz droids. Please fix this quick! Thank you!

Message 3 of 34 (3,077 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 
Here is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueiDj1lBZKI&t=3s

it's 15 minutes long and as you can see, when the first player vulture droid dies, the second life (top left in every battle) never assists. These recordings are just 5 that I made, when the next fleet galactic challenge begins I will make a 20 minute single recording showing the bug so that there is no question about me only showing certain footage.

Message 4 of 34 (3,058 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Not sure why you are saying it never assists. Probably because of the 4x speed. When you slow down the video you will be able to see that at least one of the VDs assisted in the battles.
Summon VD's have a 70% chance to assist if the target enemy has buzz droids. 

For example, at 1:01 the top left VD assisted.
Also at 5:12 top left VD assisted.

Message 5 of 34 (3,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

As you can see in the original bug report the player notes that it still assists from the spy's special which is what happens at 1:01.

At 5:12 that is not the same vulture droid, that is one summoned by the Malevolence not the one summoned by the last paragraph of the "Swarming Terror" unique as mentioned in the bug report and in the videos title and description.

We are talking about the vulture droid that spawns after the death of the players vulture droid because of the "Swarming Terror" unique. It does not assist in attacking enemies that have buzz droids except when called to assist by an allies special ability such as the Spy's "Surprise Shot" ability and Soldier's "Separatist Assault." As you can see in that video not once did it assist due to an ally attacking an enemy that had buzz droids. While we respect that it is a % chance of assisting the fact that it hasn't assisted at all since the update while the Malevolence spawned Vultures have would indicate that there is a bug.

Message 6 of 34 (2,993 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

1.01 he assists spy as I said he does.

5.12 is not the players VD but one summoned by a malevolence special. As I pointed out it only happens to the players VD and only after resummoning through its unique.

Looks like us players have less issues keeping track of what happens at 4x then you people have...

Message 7 of 34 (2,931 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I should have recorded, but just did TB ship battle with Mal. The VD that was summoned from using the heal assisted almost every time, and the VD that was summoned to replace the dead player unit did not assist once throughout the entire battle.

Message 8 of 34 (2,895 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Gunner I’m surprised you responded to this report but not mine or the others either way I have more videos showing the exact problem mentioned by everyone. It’s been explained here pretty well but just for the sake of insuring it’s clear and to help set up a scenario you can replicate yourself.

Using vulture droid in starting line up along with Sun fac and Hyena bomber.

Fight against Nego. You can use other fleets but this is the one I found the easiest to create the scenario.

Once your starting VD dies and re-summons that new one will not assist when attacking enemies with buzz droids. I’m not talking about 70% I’m saying never. It can be tricky setting this up as you have to avoid daze and have the first one killed off.

It will take a few battles to rule out odds, but after 10 battles a day for over a week and the replacement VD never assisting you can conclude that it’s not bad luck but a bug.

Maybe creating a YouTube page and uploading all of the videos there would help? Let me know.
Message 9 of 34 (2,836 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just to make sure this is clear, the bugged Vulture droid is the one that appears when the player's Vulture droid is killed for the first time.

Message 10 of 34 (2,700 Views)