Vulture droid assist

by tonyelogro

Original Post

Re: Vulture droid assist

[ Edited ]

I think you misunderstood what I wrote @AZgo6 , or more likely I didn't write it very well; I'm not saying summoned or the "replacement" (which I agree is also a summoned) are at all broken - I suspect they were assisting too often before and that has now been fixed. I am saying a (maxed abilities, un-blinded, un-dazed) OG vulture called as a reinforcement does not always assist a sep/droid vs a unit with buzzdroids - it should

Message 31 of 38 (512 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@jeremyprosserHere is a post from 2020-07-17 https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/233317/assists. Summoned Vulture Droid Description is the same. So this is OK now - 70% chance to assist. But not summoned droid sometimes not assist, and after last update, 'The assisting' is after atack ally. One is a bug, second is NERF.

Message 32 of 38 (496 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why in the world would they nerf a team that is supposed to be a counter to the meta, but is already struggling?! I unlocked Malevolence on day 1 and have been struggling against Negotiator teams since the beginning even though all of my Separatist ships are maxed. Malevolence is easy to walk over with my Negotiator team. This is an outrage!!

Message 33 of 38 (472 Views)

@lMPERAT0Rwhy does it matter if they assist simultaneously with the main attack or second later? Any unit buffing itself between the main attack and the assists?

Message 34 of 38 (457 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@aFuriousPorpoise The Overcharged is only incremented after basic attack, so if the opponent dies after the attack, there is no assist and no Overcharged increment. Before update "The assiting" was togather with ally, and Overcharged increment for assiting units.

Message 35 of 38 (430 Views)

You're right @lMPERAT0R, good point.

I also realized it's not just the overcharge; if a sep ship apart from another vulture triggers the assist then the buzzdroid stacks are reduced before the assist. If there was only one buzzdroid then the assists do not have the 50% defense reduction - pretty sure they would have before.

I don't think it's made a massive difference to my win-rate on offense but the battles are more dicey more often.

Message 36 of 38 (422 Views)

★ Guide
hello @EA_UltraSlide
do you have any news on that topic?
Message 37 of 38 (337 Views)

★★★ Novice

They never attack today against a HT. It cost me victory in gac.

Thx solve this asap

Message 38 of 38 (282 Views)