Chicago Bears Offensive Playbook will cause playbooks not to load in MUT.

by makgillett

Original Post

Visual jerseys

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? WallyNixon1413
Date/time issue occurred Launch until now
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug Whichever team jersey i have in visual it gives me that teams playbook.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how I came across this but ever since I changed my jerseys to the elites jersey and changed my playbooks I've had this problem.
What happens when the bug occurs? Gives me the playbook of the team whose jersey is set as my visual.
What do you expect to see? The visual jerseys and the playbook I have equipped in strategy.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? WallyNixon1413
Date/time issue occurred 8-2-18 to now
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Whenever I change my visual jerseys it gives me that teams playbook in all parts of MUT.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I still don't know how this happened but ever since I got the elites jersey and switched my playbooks whenever I change the visual jerseys it gives me that teams playbook.
What happens when the bug occurs? It gives me that teams playbook.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the jerseys I have in visual and the playbook I have equipped in strategy.

Message 1 of 4 (308 Views)

Chicago Bears Offensive Playbook will cause playbooks not to load in MUT.

★★★ Newbie

What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Oneback
Date/time issue occurred 8/25/2019 and 8/26/2019
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug I purchased the Chicago Bears playbook from the auction house and assigned it to my offensive playbook in team strategy and now when entering a theme builder challenge both the offensive and defensive playbook that loads is tied to the jersey I am wearing during the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Assign the following team strategy items: Coach: Mike Shannahan Stadium: Dallas Cowboys Light Jersey: Buffalo Bills Light Dark Jersey: Buffalo Bills Dark Offensive Playbook: Chicago Bears Defensive Playbook: Jacksonville Jaguars Load into a theme builder game and the offensive and the defensive playbook will be the Buffalo Bills. If I change the offensive playbook to the Philadelphia Eagles everything works as it should.
What happens when the bug occurs? The wrong offensive and defensive playbooks load.
What do you expect to see? I expected to see the Chicago Bears offensive playbook and the Jacksonville Jaguars Defensive playbook.

I purchased the Chicago Bears playbook from the auction house and assigned it to my offensive playbook in team strategy and now when entering a theme builder challenge both the offensive and defensive playbook that loads is tied to the jersey I am wearing during the game.

Message 2 of 4 (304 Views)

Re: Chicago Bears Offensive Playbook will cause playbooks not to load in MUT.

★★★ Newbie

More information:

I purchased the Chicago Bears light and dark uniforms as well as their stadium and equipped them in team strategy.  I still had the Chicago Bears offensive playbook and the Jaguars Defensive playbook equipped. Upon loading into a theme builder game both of my offensive and defensive playbooks were set to the Chicago Bears, exited the game and set my offensive playbook to the Philadelphia Eagles and then started the same theme builder game and everything worked as it should.  I sold the Chicago bears playbook, purchased another and experienced the same problem.

Message 3 of 4 (279 Views)

Re: Chicago Bears Offensive Playbook will cause playbooks not to load in MUT.

Community Manager

@makgillett @WallyNixon 

Thanks for your posts here, please allow us some time to look into this.

barry.png
Message 4 of 4 (261 Views)