Product: UFC 3
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? SnipersHaze28
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/26/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:00 am
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug I ran into a visual bug while playing vs online. Every time I was in side control and went to mount I would get a visual bug where it would still show my player in side control. This happened about every other time I attempted to go to mount. My oppents then would pass me back into side control from mount but because of the bug it would give me no visual cues to what side he was passing on. The bug looked like the characters leg got stuck in side control making it seem like I wasn't in mount.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not quite sure, the best bet would to keep passing from side control into mount until it happens. I was playing as Maia at the time against Thompson if that helps at all.
What happens when the bug occurs? Inability to tell if I'm in mount and to defend passes.
What do you expect to see? Being able to tell I'm in mount and not half guard. And for me to get a visual cue that my oppent is putting me back into side control.

I didn't capture any video sadly, as I was in the middle of playing and trying to haha.
Message 1 of 2 (546 Views)

Re: Visual bug in UFC 3 trial

★★★ Newbie
Sorry I ment half guard not side control, my apologies.
Message 2 of 2 (532 Views)