Re: Visual Issue in The Sims 4 photo/video UI

by GiardiniDiMarzo

Original Post

Visual Issue in The Sims 4 photo/video UI

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just click on the button to take photos/videos and access the album, in the game interface, next to the time speed button.
What happens when the bug occurs? The photo/video making interface is overlaying the general game interface.
What do you expect to see? The photo/video making interface should properly fit the general interface, not overlap it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The bug started to happen with the update 1.89.214.1030, due to the addition of the lunar cycles system, which stretched the interface area where the game time, seasons, ecological footprint is...

With the addition of lunar cycles to The Sims 4 interface, the game's interface showing the time/seasons/weather/ecological footprint has stretched a little further. This ended up causing the in-game photo/video menu interface to no longer fit correctly with The Sims 4's general interface. Basically, the photo/video-taking interface overlaps the general game interface as it is configured with the old interface size, before the addition of lunar cycles.

ui the sims 4.png

The photo/video interface needs to be re-adapted to take into account the new space occupied by lunar cycles, and thus, properly fit the general interface of the game.

Message 1 of 5 (909 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SimsTime oh yeah, I noticed this too.
Message 2 of 5 (849 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@SimsTime @crinrict Ninja fixed for me after patch 1.90.375.1020, could you check?
Message 3 of 5 (683 Views)

Hero

Bild_2022-08-12_212626954.png

I think it looks different odd now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (671 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@crinrict You're not wrong, it's better than before though. ^_^
Message 5 of 5 (663 Views)