Re: Viewing rewards for Territory War show a blank 7* char icon with the title 8

by ThorikB

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Viewing rewards for Territory War show a blank 7* char icon with the title 8888

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? s9+
OS Version android 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Viewing rewards for Territory War show a blank 7* char icon with the title 8888
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Win a territory war. deploy patch view territory rewards reward icons for the various tiers are missing/incorrect
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Viewing rewards for Territory War show a blank 7* char icon with the title 8888

Message 1 of 5 (674 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Viewing rewards for Territory War show a blank 7* char icon with the title 8

EA Live QV Team

Hi @cotta604 and thank you not only for the report but also your incredible detailed repro-steps! You are on spot here.

We've reproduced the behavior on a lost TW as well, so we are flagging it as a bug now.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (926 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Steps to reproduce (every time for me)

1. have a TW win in review

2. open app

3. navigate to guilds

4. navigate to guild events

5. click review on completed tw

6. click rewards tab

7. initially I see a prize box and points

8. scrolling up or down will reveal the 7* char 8888 portrait

9. when scrolling back to our active GP, it too has the 8888 portrait

10. also... scrolling causes multiple tiers to become focus rather than only the GP tier I'm in

11. possibly related - clicking teh guild icon in upper right locks the app and does nothing, causes app crash

Message 2 of 5 (656 Views)

★ Novice
Same thing as seen on iOS
Message 3 of 5 (627 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @cotta604 and thank you not only for the report but also your incredible detailed repro-steps! You are on spot here.

We've reproduced the behavior on a lost TW as well, so we are flagging it as a bug now.

Message 4 of 5 (927 Views)

★★★ Novice

This visual bug is also causing the game client to freeze and become unresponsive. After viewing rewards, my client is completely unresponsive and I have to forceclose the app and launch again. 

Message 5 of 5 (575 Views)