Very weird problem here

by pukegreencloud

Original Post

Very weird problem here

★★★ Newbie

Alright, so I made a Sim. She was from the gallery, but I edited her a bit (changed hair, and aspiration) and then immediately upon putting her in my household, it tells me she is pregnant and is "enjoying solitude" from loner trait.

Not only has this Sim never met anyone else, ever, upon entering my game (literally brand new sim) but she never had the loner trait, even in the original from gallery.

She also has some skills and is several levels into a career. She causes the game to do weird stuff. Some items glitch and look a little funny (doesn't get fixed with the debug manual fix). It randomly told me I reached max level in the mischief career when none of my sims, in the entire game, have ever gotten close to this. It popped up that she could now take maternity leave! It said ______ in the spot where the father would be. 

I tried deleting her from my game and deleting the save she existed in. I added her back into my game and then she was exactly how she was before. The save she was in was deleted, so it was like she never existed in the first place.

I tried having her leave the lot, trying to edit her in create a sim, did reset sim from testingcheats, did the debug from testingcheats. Everything is just really wacky with this Sim.

I do not have any inclination to think the person who created this sim would have any issues causing this or make her somehow to be this way on purpose.

I run my game on a windows 7 computer.

Can anyone help with this bizarre Jesus baby?

Message 1 of 2 (271 Views)

Re: Very weird problem here

Hero

Do you have a link to the Sim ?

She could have been pregnant when the user uploaded her and since you don't have the father in your game, he shows as blank. As for the trait, maybe the user that uploaded the Sim had already changed the traits and they did used to have a loner trait (does seem a problem that changing traits via cheat doesn't get rid of the moodlets that come with them).

As for the glitched items, could you be more specific on that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (267 Views)