Original Post

Accepted Solution

Verification email not sending

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Killerhound2007
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. BeheldFeather89
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. The startup menu
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Waiting for an email to send
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? None
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When I load up the game it asks for verification and that it has sent a verification code to my email, yet I haven’t received one for days, this means that I cannot play apex and I was hoping to be back on the games for when cross-platform comes out so I can finally play with my friends. Also it’s not allowing me to switch the email it sends it to to my actual account email when I switched the email it was gonna send it to to see if it would send it to that one but it’s saying that it’s a duplicate email so now I can’t put it back to the original email.
What should be happening instead? It should be sending the email
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Improving your email system

Please help

Message 1 of 4 (1,422 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Verification email not sending

Community Manager

Hey @Killerhound224

If you're still not seeing those verification emails coming through I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more information on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,355 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Killerhound224

If you're still not seeing those verification emails coming through I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team so they can pull up your account and take a look. 

For more information on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help website. You can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead, if you prefer. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can I know if your problem has been resolved? This just happened to me last night. Such a huge company shouldn't have these customer service issues man. 

Message 3 of 4 (927 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there, 

Since this is an old, inactive thread I am going to lock it to prevent further necro-posting. 

If you're having trouble getting your verification emails please get in touch with the EA Help team so they can take a look. The links in my post from earlier in this thread should help you contact them. 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (713 Views)