Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 2070ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? unknown
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) today and othe days
Summarize your bug Unable to spawn vehicles despite the screen showing there is one available.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure, I have friends who seem to have no issues spawning vehicles and yet I am often unable.
What happens when the bug occurs? I am unable to spawn whatever vehicle I choose (either clicking deploy or double clicking the vehicle icon next to the spawn point).
What should be happening instead? A vehicle should spawn if it says there is one available?

Both of these are on Narvik in Rush mode but I've had this issue on other modes and other maps.

Examples:

https://streamable.com/qfz83

https://streamable.com/zloi4

On a side-note, the 'subject' field in this form is unnecessary and hard to find. I was unable to simply submit this bug report until I found where this field was even if it isn't marked as 'subject'.

Message 1 of 9 (730 Views)

Re: Vehicle spawning

★★ Pro

MASSIVE issues with vehicle spawning. Don't forget at the start of the round where you are hovering over the vehicle spawn and then the map zooms out and everything has shifted. Sometimes this results in you spawning as infantry even though there are still vehicles available.

THEN if you do get on the available vehicle you can't select it (as mentioned in the Original Post). You have to go off and on to the vehicle multiple times and sometimes lose it.

THEN sometime you are first onto a vehicle and are trying to select the model you want - and it's scooped out from under you.

THEN when you're trying to spawn on a flag to get an "available transport vehicle," there are none there even though the map shows they are available!

MADDENING!

Message 2 of 9 (697 Views)

★★ Guide

This is a daily occurrence. I have reported the shifting initial spawn map but I guess it was never acted on.

Aside from the initial spawn issues I have had it where I see someone get a plane but I never even see the icon go from 0 to 1 and then back to 0.

Message 3 of 9 (667 Views)

★★ Pro

@someguy12121Chalk it up to BFV just being F'd.

Message 4 of 9 (655 Views)

★★ Novice

Message 5 of 9 (649 Views)

★★ Novice

Just another example

https://streamable.com/rxih1

Message 6 of 9 (648 Views)

★★★ Guide

+1 very annoying issue. My best guess is it has to do with latency between the player and the server. While your enduser gaming device is still showing a vehicule being avialable - and you can click on it - it is already being taken by an other player and the server logs it as no longer available - because of the latency, this info is not available for you, leading to a inconsistancy between the server and what is displayed on your screen. .... because of some missing programming (wild assumption on my side) this does not get resolved automatically, but you need to step back from selecting the vehicule, to see it is no longer available. Voila you are back to respawning as infantry.

Message 7 of 9 (636 Views)

★★ Novice

Now some months later and the same issue is still present... 

How hard is this to fix?

Message 8 of 9 (598 Views)

★★ Pro

I had that problem a couple times. In the situation I could get it fixed by chosing a squadmate to spawn on and the chose the vehiclespawn again.

Message 9 of 9 (581 Views)