Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Australia, Other
On which server did this happen? Any of the Oceanic Servers
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Happens quite frequently
Summarize your bug When you attempt to self repair a vehicle, it would animate the self repairing icon on the screen and it would complete, but it would not actually repair the vehicle
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93juTOec0IQ
What happens when the bug occurs? Exactly what I have summarized
What should be happening instead? The vehicle should be repairing

Anyone have this issue when playing,  Happens more often than not.  Almost a game breaking bug to me,  Especially for the likes of maps such as Panzerstorm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93juTOec0IQ

Message 1 of 6 (608 Views)

Re: Vehicle Self Repair Glitch

Community Manager

@meatcleaverrrr 

Would you mind enabling the network graph under your game's settings so we can see how that is while this is happening? Other players reported an issue where they can't disarm an objective because it keeps resetting the timer, but it's due to slower connection. 

Right-clicking on the game and selecting "Repair" is also advised. Keep us updated on this because if you're unable to repair a tank you're not going to last too long out there (and we don't want that!)

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 6 (573 Views)

★★ Novice

I get the whole slower connection thing but with a ping of 40 and a Fibre connection, I can't really see how this would be an issue?

-kiwiginga

Message 3 of 6 (536 Views)

★★ Novice

Still has issues, what do you mean by "Right-clicking on the game and selecting "Repair""?

Message 4 of 6 (471 Views)

Community Manager

@meatcleaverrrr 

While the game is closed open up your Origin client and in the games library right-click on BFV. There should be a repair option. 

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 6 (450 Views)

★★ Novice

Did that, and it did nothing.  Its really annoying as I think like you say, its a lag based issue.
Whenever someone joins the game with a really high ping, it ruins the game basically

I'm probably just going to stick to playing Battlefield 4 or COD at this rate

Message 6 of 6 (427 Views)