Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Vassa's Triumph Cannot be completed

by ouigfio

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

@NinjaSakura wrote:

Hi guys,

I've found a workaround for the current problem.  While its not a fix, it will allow you to complete Vassa's Triumph.

Step 1:  Start Anthem

Step 2:  At the Menu screen (on PC) Press F  (to change characters)  dont know what console button is, but you want to make a new character.

Step 3:  Play the game up until you unlock freeplay/the first time you unlock the vassa runes.

Step 4:  Go into freeplay and all 80 runes will be in the same place as your first character.  Collect however many you need left to complete the challenge.

The challenges share across multiple characters  but the runes and stuff start fresh for each character you make.  This is just a work around until a fix is found.

When your done, Press F on the menu screen and go back to original main character.

Hope this helps.

For PS4 users - Step 2: Square on PS4.
Happy to confirm this works, main character was on 45/50, 2nd character mopped up the remaining 5 in no time at all and is gaining reputation for all the other ones picked up thereafter.

Message 11 of 18 (577 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have 79/80 and have followed through 2 video guides for gathering all of the runes. I have Footsteps of Idris (20/20) and Hidden Messages (10/10) completed but I only have 49/50 Vassa's Triumph runes. I unfortunately do not know which one I am missing since I only did a guide when not being able to find it after 150 hours of gameplay. This is kind of disappointing since I cannot complete multiple challenges without completing this one. I would gladly have my runes reset and do it all over again instead of not having it done at all. I am 99% positive what I am missing is a bug and not human error. 

Message 12 of 18 (473 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The workarraound is good that it's there but that can't be the thing. I found all with 1 pilot and I swapped the javelins several times and it did not inflect anything. Hope you understand. My English is pretty bad. Sorry for that.

Message 13 of 18 (462 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It can be done, but first you have to complete mission for Matthias to activate those runes again. 

Message 14 of 18 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

supposedly like an RP says if you start a second new pilot and do all of the storyline up to and including the Friends quest and never use any glyph you arent specifically instructed to use, the pilots share the same challenge data and you can then get credit for your 'missing' glyphs/runes. I just started my second pilot when I got stuck at 46/50. I have follwed guides and been to every single location so I know I'm not missing them. They just arent there. Hopefully this workaround DOES work around the problem.

Message 15 of 18 (384 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Please listen what i am saying. You take the second pilot, finish the prologue mission, then you only have to concetrate on Matthias mission. When you complete 2 or 3 of his mission all the runes will reappear on Locations you already picked off. 

Message 16 of 18 (362 Views)

★★★★ Novice
There are more than 80 runes all together in Anthem I have collected all 80 and still found about 4 more after I have finished the challenge.
Message 17 of 18 (342 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@Strasko84 wrote:

Please listen what i am saying. You take the second pilot, finish the prologue mission, then you only have to concetrate on Matthias mission. When you complete 2 or 3 of his mission all the runes will reappear on Locations you already picked off. 

Yes that's it. You have to complete Matthia's quests : See in the Dark, and Hidden Depths. Before that you must have to complete the prologue, then some principal quests. Next you can talk to Matthias (after, maybe, 5 principal quests ?) you complete See in the Dark. Then finish the next principal quest, to unlock Hidden Depths from Matthias, then complete it. I think the arcanists runes reappear in the dungeon "the Vault", in the last part of the mission. Once you achieve the mission, you can go in free party and collect the arcanists runes, they are all there.

Thanks Strasko, you helped me very much

Message 18 of 18 (149 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help