★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Please select your region Australia
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Challenges
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Vassa's Triumph runes can be collected before the Challenge is available (during the Footsteps of Idris part), but are not marked as collected when Vassa's Triumph is unlocked, and do not appear back on the map after being collected, making this Challenge impossible to complete.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Find runes for Footsteps of Idris and also collect runes from Vassa's Triumph before you complete Footsteps of Idris. Complete Footsteps of Idris and Vassa's Triumph will start from 0. Return to a previously collected Vassa's Triumph rune. It's not there and therefore the challenge cannot be completed.
What happens when the bug occurs? Challenge is unable to be completed as runes disappear.
What should be happening instead? Vassa's Triumph runes should not be collectable during Footsteps of Idris, allowing Vassa's Triumph to be completed.

As above, Vassa's Triumph cannot be completed due to the runes being collectable during the Footsteps of Idris challenge. The Vassa's runes don't reappear, making it impossible to collect them all.

Message 1 of 18 (3,091 Views)

Re: Vassa's Triumph Cannot be completed

★★★★ Novice
The runes are actually the same for Hidden Messages, Footsteps of Idris and Vassa's Triumph.

The bug is not that those you collected before don't reappear but that collecting more runes after you finished the "Footsteps of Idris"challenge won't progress the "Vassa's Triumph" challenge.
Message 2 of 18 (3,089 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got to about 16 runes remaining before turning to a guide to find the last of them.To my discovery some of the runes were simply not there and I cannot complete the triumph.

Message 3 of 18 (3,038 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem, im at 47/50 for Vassa's Triumph.

I remember collecting 3 hidden messages, which i collected but didnt count towards the total.

So now i cant finish this one, even though i already have...

Message 4 of 18 (2,985 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My friend and I have the same problem. We are at 41/50. We expend hours in 3 different guides going the places, but never appears. We also try it at Hard & GM1 mode.

Message 5 of 18 (2,949 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I also have this problem.  I'm stuck at 49/50  (techincally 79/80 as as its the third challenge, first one 10/10, second 20/20).

I've been to all 80 points 3 times now and I'm definitely bugged.  Not one is missing.  I've even got the extra 5 in the Core which don't even add to your progression.

Screenshot 49/50.

Also the Challenge Distinguished Explorer is also broken.  You need the Mederines' Disciple challenge to complete part of it.

I have completed Mederines' Disciple;

but its not ticked in the Distinguished Explorer challenge.

**EDIT** -  After completing Mederines' Peer which is to collect 40 mederines collectables, the Distinguished Explorer challenge completed.  I believe the Distguinshed Explorer challenge is showing the wrong quest step to complete!!!

I have all collectibles completed now.

Message 6 of 18 (2,937 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi guys,

I've found a workaround for the current problem.  While its not a fix, it will allow you to complete Vassa's Triumph.

Step 1:  Start Anthem

Step 2:  At the Menu screen (on PC) Press F  (to change characters)  dont know what console button is, but you want to make a new character.

Step 3:  Play the game up until you unlock freeplay/the first time you unlock the vassa runes.

Step 4:  Go into freeplay and all 80 runes will be in the same place as your first character.  Collect however many you need left to complete the challenge.

The challenges share across multiple characters  but the runes and stuff start fresh for each character you make.  This is just a work around until a fix is found.

When your done, Press F on the menu screen and go back to your original main character.

Hope this helps.

Message 7 of 18 (2,663 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ NinjaSakura do i have to complete the first and second rune challenges too?
Message 8 of 18 (2,439 Views)

★★★★ Novice
iirc everything but the vault is shared, so all progress on challenges will transfer over, including the first two rune challenges.
Message 9 of 18 (2,409 Views)

★★★★ Novice
tried that...and nope didnt work, that charater is just as far as my main...as in he has them as collected as well theres no runes for him to pick up anywere.
Message 10 of 18 (2,184 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help