[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? All three Strongholds might have this problem. I don't know the full extent of how many respawn points can lock you out, see below.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. See below.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.03.19 00:00 CDT (and the day before)
Summarize your bug I've noticed that some respawn points are positioned behind glass walls or other barriers. I don't know how many of them are like this or the full extent of which ones because I haven't tested them all. Examples include the respawn point for the Dominion Furies fight in Heart of Rage putting you behind a glass wall, and the respawn point for the area where the second chest is in Tyrant Mine is putting you behind the metal hatch leading to that area. In such cases, if everyone respawns, there's no way to complete the Stronghold.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the areas I mentioned and get involved in the encounters there. Try to respawn from the Map screen and see if you get trapped. Not 100% sure that it happens every time in those specific cases, but I'm guessing it does. You could attempt to respawn during every encounter throughout every Stronghold to see which respawn points are problematic.
What happens when the bug occurs? See above.
What should be happening instead? The respawn points that can trap you behind a barrier need to be moved to the other side of the barrier. Or alternatively, said barriers should be temporarily removed when all players have been respawned.

(see above)

Message 1 of 1 (20 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help