by willgraham6393

Original Post

Vampirically Run Glitch?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Digital deluxe, city living, cats and dogs, cottage living, get to work, vampires, realm of magic, toddlers', romantic garden, luxury party, vintage glamour, tiny living, laundry day, bowling night, holiday
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure? I tried to make my sim 'vampirically run here' and it happened. Not even sure if I'd be able to recreate it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim just started floating around the map??
What do you expect to see? The sim to follow the 'go here' command and vampirically run to the designated spot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm not even sure what happened?? I was playing as Caleb Vatore in my household, as I had my sim marry him, and I had changed his custom gender settings to be able to carry children, and he was currently pregnant. He was reading their toddler to sleep when he ended up going into labour, so after finishing reading+tucking the toddler in, I called my sim home from work. When my sim appeared on lot, I paused live mode and I queued him up to change out of his work clothes, then queued Caleb up to leave the toddler's room and stand near the living area/front door of the house. Caleb has the vampire running perk and has it set to always vampirically run, and I had selected 'vampirically run here', but when I set live mode to normal speed, he took off through the walls and boundary of the lot. I then paused live mode again and right clicked his icon to lock the camera on him and he was just??? Floating in circles around the lot??? Even while both live mode was paused and the esc menu was up??? It was pretty hilarious, but I've never had this happen before and not sure why it happened?

Google drive link for the video of it should be here. 

Message 1 of 3 (690 Views)

Re: Vampirically Run Glitch?

Hero
@willgraham6393 Was this a one time thing so far ? If not, do you have it without mods/cc installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (642 Views)

Re: Vampirically Run Glitch?

★★ Apprentice

So far, only happened once with mods, but I will keep this thread updated if it happens again with or without mods.

Message 3 of 3 (612 Views)