Vampire normal form teeth bug, changed to fangs.

by maxna123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Vampire normal form teeth bug, changed to fangs.

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? I'm unsure but the latest, I reinstalled yesterday. 2/13/2021 - mm/dd/yyyy
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Vampire.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It's about the fangs if you look really close, somewhere of the period when you drink the plasma, for whatever the reason is, you may not transform to dark form before feeding on Sims and when that happens, your normal form will have the fangs, only the fangs the same as your vampire form, Note: only when your two forms are the same.
What happens when the bug occurs? When your teeth in both forms are different, your normal form will have the same teeth as your vampire form.
What do you expect to see? This situation is uncertain that I do not know the specific part of how this occured but I do expect that you allow to edit mouth/teeth in CAS when testingcheats are on to give us a temporary fix. And please fix it that sometimes your normal form just went right feeding without even transforming, guess that might contribute to this problem but overall, please let us edit teeth in pre-existing sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 4 (554 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Vampire normal form teeth bug, changed to fangs.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@maxna123 Just the fangs change or the rest of the appearance as well ?

Can't you change the teeth when using change Sim on the mirror/dresser ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (533 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@maxna123 Just the fangs change or the rest of the appearance as well ?

Can't you change the teeth when using change Sim on the mirror/dresser ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I am not sure if I have the teeth problem, but it sounds legit, since, my vampire sims sometime wont change into their dark form to feed on people, Ill have a closer look to their fangs when they do the feeding animation.

I personaly can change the teeth in miror/dresser, using Change Sim.

Message 3 of 4 (490 Views)

Hero
@Francoisf30 Could be this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/V-Vampires-don-t-show-dark-form-when-off-the-active-lot/td-p/9... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (467 Views)