Vampire Fun Bug

by sushicrow

Original Post

Vampire Fun Bug

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? GTW, CL, GT, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Vampires, Bowling, Kitchen Stuff, Movie Hangout, Perfect Patio, Vintage Glamour
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a vampire and watch the non-fun.
What happens when the bug occurs? My vampire sim is having an extremely difficult time maintaing and upping her fun. Fun increases too slow and still decreases at a normal rate. It's not a broken meter bar, my sim actually fells low fun effects.
What do you expect to see? Fun increase at the same rate as non-vampire sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Patch 1.65

The best way I can actually show the problem is with baths. I've included screen shots of my sim before the bath and after. I can't remember the name of the tub, but it's the one that's shaped like a triangle, it's the second most expensive tub in my game. In a non-vampire sim, the fun bar at this rate would be filled after a bath in this tub.

I'm only using the bath as an example, my vampire has problems getting fun from anything. She's a perfectionist, romantic, bro.

Mods removed, cache cleared, orgin updated, origin cache cleared, game repaired, brand new sim, new map, made a pot of coffee for clarity .

Message 1 of 1 (249 Views)