Vampire Bug with Withered Stomach&Draught of Reconfiguration with Plasma Salads

by Tarui98

Original Post

Vampire Bug with Withered Stomach&Draught of Reconfiguration with Plasma Salads

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? BASE: 1.18.49.3400 (64 bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Parenthood,,Get to Work, Vampires,Cool Kitchen Stuff and Dine Out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? (Maybe)Make a vampire get withered stomach then drink Draught of Reconfiguration and eat a plasma salad without the weakness of withered stomach. At least from my experience you’ll still get nauseous and get the horrible moodlet
What happens when the bug occurs? He gets sick,has the nauseous moodlet in game for like 30 minutes to 1 hour and it doesn’t refill his thirst in fact it lowers it(it seems).
What do you expect to see? His thirst get filled and has a good moodlet because the food usually turns out with Excellent quality
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please Explain and Fix.

Message 1 of 4 (482 Views)

Re: Vampire Bug with Withered Stomach&Draught of Reconfiguration with Plasma

Hero
@Tarui98 THis is a known issue that was fixed for PC.

It hopefully will get patch on the next console patch for consoles as well.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-V-Old-weakness-still-active-after-removing/m-p/8153538

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (454 Views)

★ Novice

I hope so! I wonder when the new update will be 

Message 3 of 4 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Tarui98 : I don't know (I play on PC), but I think should update your topic title to say it's on console so there's no confusion/panic over this. Wink

EDIT: Just found this Tweet by SimGuruLegacy from yesterday saying that a patch for console has been submitted to Sony and Microsoft for approval: https://twitter.com/SimGuruLegacy/status/1177293975809478656

Cross your fingers!

Message 4 of 4 (402 Views)