Vaders basic being resisted

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? SE
OS Version 11.2.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) Zj8M8EDUSsWUt5-k5w5KeA
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug I was in arena with emporer lead, Vader, thrawn, shoretrooper and nihilius vs thrawn lead, general kenobi, commander Luke, kylo ren and nihilius. General kenobi and Luke kept resisting Vader’s ability block on his basic.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try some test battles with Vader vs thrawn lead
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

K
Message 1 of 11 (718 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Vaders basic being resisted

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for the additional details all.

@RekiemD With the details you added, the enemy units may have Resisted the Pain debuff from Darth Sion's unique "Lord of Pain".

@Mythodix With the team composition you mentioned and the screenshot you provided, Darth Vader was probably the one Resisting the TM removal from Stormtrooper Han's unique "Bluff".

We did retest Darth Vader's basic against Rebel and Jedi enemies and it is working as intended.

Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 9 of 11 (705 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

Vader's basic CAN be resisted.  There's "only" an 80% chance to inflict, so if Luke (likely had a Learn Control zeta'd, giving him 100% Tenacity to resist), that's probably why he didn't get ability blocked.  It's only 80% chance to inflict, not guaranteed.  Having a high Potency will help in having that stick against both Luke and Kenobi.  

Message 2 of 11 (697 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Vader's basic CAN'T be resisted by rebels or Jedi. Potency has nothing to do there.
Probably it didn't landed because it has a 20% chance of not landed. But a message with "resisted" can't show up at all if the target is rebel or Jedi.
Potency only matters for targets without those labels.
Message 3 of 11 (669 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can you repeat that real quick? Something about the words “resisted” not being able to show up?

as for the original poster, Me too

629A95D0-AD58-4918-9480-8A759C06B261.jpeg
Message 4 of 11 (614 Views)

Can you please let us know what was your complete team composition? Whom did you use as leader? Because Stormtrooper Han may have Resisted another effect.
Thanks.
Message 5 of 11 (603 Views)

★★★ Novice

I do not have screenshot, but it happened to me too several times against Kenobi and Luke. Team comp with Palpatine lead, Nihilus, Sion, Vader and Thrawn. We speak about it often in guild.

Message 6 of 11 (590 Views)

★★★ Novice
I had a Palpatine lead with Thrawn, CLS, Han Solo, and obviously Vader.
Message 7 of 11 (583 Views)

★ Guide

Vader just have a 80% chance to inflict ability blocks. If you have luck (80% chance) and Vader will inflict this ability block, jedis and rebels will be debuffed cause they can both not resist. 

When you have no luck (20% chance) Vader will not inflict any ability block. And then nobody has to resist this debuff.

The issue you have is not a bug, it is just that you have a 80% chance of debuffing a rebel or jedi. Means: every 5th attack of Vader on a rebel will not inflict ability block.

Message 8 of 11 (559 Views)

Thanks for the additional details all.

@RekiemD With the details you added, the enemy units may have Resisted the Pain debuff from Darth Sion's unique "Lord of Pain".

@Mythodix With the team composition you mentioned and the screenshot you provided, Darth Vader was probably the one Resisting the TM removal from Stormtrooper Han's unique "Bluff".

We did retest Darth Vader's basic against Rebel and Jedi enemies and it is working as intended.

Hope this helps.

Message 9 of 11 (706 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ll come back with another picture soon then. It has happened with more than STHan

Message 10 of 11 (534 Views)