Vaders Cunning Blade vs Ferocity stacks

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 8
OS Version latest
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 822827928
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When I'm using Darth Vader's Cunning Blade versus Darth Revan or someone in his team that has Ferocity, it despells all the ferocity stacks and it hits. But I can't see how much i'm hitting for, and I'm not sure if its applying the damage correctly. But I can't see what I'm hitting for, so I can't tell. I hit a Bastila with 15 ferocity stacks and 2 other debuffs, and it didn't even do 75% damage. In the added movie i'm hitting a Bastila with 5 ferocity stacks and 2 debuffs, and i'm hitting for 50% of her health. The bastila in question got: 50k hp and 30% armor. (without bonusses from ferocity ability's). My Vader has 3k offense and 54% crit chance and 150% crit damage. Again, I'm not sure if I should do enough damage to kill her, cause I don't know how much damage I do. But I got the feeling it should be more then it does now.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use Vader against a Darth Revan setup and make sure they got some ferocity stacks until you use Cunning Blade. Then use cunning blade on someone with ferocity stacks.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Netherlands

Unable to play video. Please try again later.
(view in My Videos)

If the movie still doesn't work: https://youtu.be/0mtpTDFEAi4 

Message 1 of 3 (354 Views)

Re: Vaders Cunning Blade vs Ferocity stacks

Why can't you see the damage that Culling Blade does? Is it disappearing too quickly? Perhaps if you slow the combat down to 1x just for the Culling Blade attack, that might help.

Keep in mind that in addition to her 30% armor and 50k hp, Bastila will gain an additional 70% health and 50% defense at the start of the battle, bringing her to 85k health and high armor (although I'm not sure the exact %).

Since Culling Blade removes the Ferocity stacks, their defense reduction would also disappear, so Bastila would have full defense and armor for the attack.

Re: Vaders Cunning Blade vs Ferocity stacks

Hero (Retired)

Clicking on the link says file not found. Are the privacy settings on the video correct?

Message 3 of 3 (334 Views)