Vader's Merciless Massacre bug against OR

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Zperia Z3
OS Version 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 889-338-367
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When using Vaders new Z Merciless Massacre against an Old Republic team, it won't start, none of the enemy characters gets merciless target
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I used Palpatine leader with Vader and Thrawn. Vader starts and I use Merciless Massacre but nothing happens. I used it 3 more times and not a single merciless target appears
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Colombia

When using Vaders new Z Merciless Massacre against an Old Republic team, it won't start, none of the enemy characters gets merciless target.  I used Palpatine leader with Vader and Thrawn. Vader starts and I use Merciless Massacre but nothing happens. I used it 3 more times and not a single merciless target appears

Message 1 of 4 (374 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Vader's Merciless Massacre bug against OR

@abc1113341377 Hello there.

When did you apply the zeta? If it was within the last 6 days it won't be available for this round of GAC as your roster was locked before that point.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (339 Views)

All Replies

@abc1113341377 Hello there.

When did you apply the zeta? If it was within the last 6 days it won't be available for this round of GAC as your roster was locked before that point.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (340 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve had the same issue vs NS. Use Merciless Massacre, and Merciless Target is not applied to any NS. Vader gets a bonus turn, but there is no Merciless Target applied so once that turn is taken it moves on to the next toons turn. 

It is like Merciless Target is resisted by all NS immediately. 

Message 3 of 4 (304 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Never really thought about that, and yes, after making careful consideration you are right, Z applied after current GAC registration occured. Thank you

Message 4 of 4 (277 Views)