Re: Vader's DOT's get dispelled with his zeta leadership

by GladOS-013

Original Post

In general, when a unit dies, all buffs/debuffs that were on them are removed. For Vader's leadership, he doesn't prevent DoTs from being dispelled, he just immediately applies a number of DoTs equal to the number that were dispelled.

I look at that, and it makes sense. L3 died, while she was dead, the game erased her DoTs (so Vader never saw them), then a new L3 appears on the battlefield due to VanChew's unique.

★★★ Apprentice

thanks for the super quick reply.

i mean i see the logic, was just hoping it would have worked differently for the chosen one specifically, but it def makes sense in a way Standard smile

Message 12 of 13 (218 Views)

The only exception to the "expiration on death" that I've seen exist in some of the raids or special events, where debuffs like Armor Shred persist against enemies that can be revived like Turrets, or Darth Malak's "pet" guard robots.