[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? All
OS Version All
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 124-962-221
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Under GLR lead, the entire team gain near full turn meter after GLR first turn. Vader had more speed and Blastech from Wat and always goes after GLR. Hero Finn had 2 turns and Hero Poe had one before Vader had his first turn. GLR had 3/4 TM built up immediately after her first turn. I have battled over 500 battles (Recorded) against GLR w/ Vader and I have never seen anything like this before. Vader has weapons tech and is faster than HF and HP, yet they both get a turn & HF gets 2 turns before Vader gets 1??? Speed: GLR- 532 Malak- 292 H Finn- 280 + 30 for GLR Lead= 310 H Poe- 269 + 30 for GLR Lead= 299 Holdo- 196 + 30 for GLR Lead= 226 Vader- 258 Base +16+16+8+8= 306 Speed for EP, Vader, Thrawn & Traya Weapons tech +15% turn meter for Vader = 352 start speed after GLR 1st turn Thrawn- 285 Traya- 293 EPalp- 236 Wat- 280
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Figure out why the entire team instantly gained near full TM & Vader sat there & watched.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

https://youtu.be/0U4i7tc2Fpk

Holdo is almost as fast as Vader and she's approx 80 speed slower and doesn't have Blastech.

Check out the 2 screenshots, they are both right after GLR 1st turn.  Notice how much TM she instantly has?  Thrawn lead in pic is the avg. TM GLR gains after her first turn, while the pic w/ Malak shows GLR is almost at full TM maybe 3/4.

Screenshot_20201023-000204_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20201023-004051_YouTube.jpg
Message 1 of 9 (358 Views)

Re: Vader TM w/ Blastech Not Working vs. GLR... HF Has 2 Turns Before Vader

@DormantKnight1 Couple of things to clarify. Defensive teams cannot cheat, all battles are done on your device and cannot be manipulated by the opponent. Are the mods on Vader and Thrawn definitely the mods they had when you joined TW? The main thing I don't get in your video is why Thrawn is the fastest on your team.

Malak definitely does prevent the TM gain from the Blastech Weapons Mod. He prevents all methods of bonus TM for Sith enemies. If it was providing 15% speed he wouldn't be able to prevent that. In this case, using your numbers RHF should be faster than Vader, and swaps TM with RHP so he gets to go a second time almost instantly, due to having nearly full TM after swapping with RHP and gaining the speed up buff from Thrawn's counter attack.

Holdo has +50 speed whilst not taunting thanks to her unique, pushing her speed closer to Vader's.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 9 (337 Views)

★★ Novice
@ChristophIV Thrawn is usually 3rd after Vader & Traya. This is why it doesn't make sense. And why is GLR TM almost full immediately after her turn? Usually whe Thrawn has his first turn, GLR is 25-40% TM.

Vader has the correct mods, I checked.
Message 3 of 9 (310 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Christoph covered a lot of this. Defensive teams can't cheat. You forgot Holdo's +50 Speed. Malak prevents the bonus tm from the tech on Vader (and your math was wrong btw-- he gains tm from the tech, not speed, so 306/0.85 = 360 effective if Malak wasn't there).

When Finn takes his turn, he uses his special to swap tm with Poe which is why Poe goes next.

The curious thing is why your Thrawn goes before Vader unless you had swapped mods and Thrawn was faster at player lock. I'll see if I can watch the video more, but maybe scuba can figure it out.

Message 4 of 9 (309 Views)

★★ Novice
@ChristophIV Even if everything you are saying is correct and even if Thrawn had faster mods than usual, it still doesn't explain how GLR got so much TM so fast. It should be less than 50%, unless the TM bar is messed up. I have been seeing my TM bar & enemy also disappear lately. Have no clue what their TM is at, so it's hard to play.
Message 5 of 9 (307 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You forgot to add the +30 speed to Rey, so she is at 562. 

Let's pretend you had swapped mods and Thrawn was at 311 (he is beating out Finn, who is 310).

311/562 = 55% tm when Rey takes her first turn. 562/311 is 1.8 times Thrawn's speed; 1.8 times his remaining 45% tm = 81% tm when Thrawn reaches his turn. It may be a little hard to tell because of the colors in the background and since she is no longer at full health, but if you look at the video on a big enough screen that seems about right. Your second screen shot is not an apples to apples comparison, as not only do you have a different team comp, but I'm assuming you are not facing the same enemy in arena, so their Rey may be a different speed.

Message 6 of 9 (300 Views)

@crzydroid Also the second battle had no malak, so Vader was able to gain 15% tm when Rey took her first turn, which he couldn't gain vs the first squad.

Hero (Retired)

In your video, even with the +50 speed, Holdo seems to have a tad much tm (but it's hard to tell with the way the bars are drawn), and even with Speed Up and truncating or even rounding turnmeter percentages in favor of the defending team, Vader should have been just ahead of Finn's second turn unless I'm missing tm gain somewhere (I don't think any of them were yet ability blocked during their turn). However, since we have yet to actually see a tm speed bug confirmed, and seeing that your Thrawn is faster than Vader...I might assume you were playing around with mods and Vader isn't actually at quite 306 here. Or your opponent on the contrary also has since swapped mods so what's on their swgoh.gg profile is not what it was during the TW (your video doesn't actually show character speeds at the time of the battle). 

I suppose during Thrawn's turn you could grab a screen cap and then use a measuring tool in a photo editor to see how all the team bars compare and extrapolate vs. the other confirmed/supposed values...but even that may be very imprecise.

Message 8 of 9 (292 Views)

Hero (Retired)

When did you slice Vader's cross to 6D? Was speed one of the rolls when you sliced it?

Message 9 of 9 (290 Views)