Double Vision through Valve Index

by Loocarius

Original Post

Re: VR: Double Vision and Incorrect Rendering on HMDs with Non-Parallel Displays

★★★★★ Newbie
@AndrewUK1990 Thanks, I don't think I've ever had reprojection turn on before but that is definitely a possibility since I think have supersampling on. I'll try to set it back to 100 percent and see if I still see the problem. I just assumed i would see stutters if I was having performance issues.
Message 51 of 56 (1,024 Views)

Re: VR: Double Vision and Incorrect Rendering on HMDs with Non-Parallel Displays

★★★★★ Novice

I totally agree with you. Let's see if EA listen to us and update the fix.

Message 52 of 56 (964 Views)

★ Apprentice

hope they fix this one, it's a 20-30% fps penalty on pimax which means losing 20-30% on render resolution to compensate making the game much blurrier than it should be

Message 53 of 56 (878 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes, we would have much better performance without PP enabled. Thanks.

Message 54 of 56 (862 Views)

★★★ Newbie
please fix that parallel projections, it is a shame for such company as EA to has such a big flaws in vr in year 2021.
Message 55 of 56 (593 Views)

Double Vision through Valve Index

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Loocarius
Are you playing in VR? Yes
Which VR Platform are you using? Steam VR
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Other
Please explain 'Other' N/A
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. Double vision from the beginning of the game in VR mode on Valve Index
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Upon launching the game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Always
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can't play
What happens when the bug occurs? Double vision
What do you expect to see? One image only
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." no
What components were you using? N/A
Which customizations (if any) were you using? None

I have not been able to play the game in VR since purchase because of the double vision though my Valve Index headset.

Message 56 of 56 (556 Views)