by WhantSomeEggs

Original Post

[VGSP] Globe bar drink platter won't 'fit' on accent tables

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Discover University, Island Living, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get to work, realm of magic, vampires, spa day, dine out, outdoor retreat, nifty knitting, laundry day, bowling, vintage glamour, and Paranormal.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a drink platter at the vintage globe bar, the sim will place it on the floor and try to click and drag it on to a table.
What happens when the bug occurs? The drink platter no longer 'fits' on accent/end/coffee tables even the big ones that you can put sculptures and large items, table lamps on. It will highlight red and say can't intersect objects.
What do you expect to see? The sim to automatically place the platter on the nearest table.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The drink platter made at the vintage globe bar used to be able to be placed down on accent tables.  I was playing a household with a komorebi end table pulled up nearby for this purpose in a sitting room.  This was as little as a month or so ago.  Started a new game recently and no end table I have yet tried, even the big longer ones, allows you to place it on them even though larger items fit just fine.  Only counters and dining tables seems to work now. 

I checked the old save where this did work and it doesn't work in that house either.  The only change made was I bought the paranormal stuff pack recently, but there have also been a couple patches that have been downloaded lately too.  

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (970 Views)

Re: [VGSP] Globe bar drink platter won't 'fit' on accent tables

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue when I hosted a social event for my Sim tonight. Pretty frustrating Frown 

Message 2 of 2 (658 Views)