by Pick-a-boo_doo

Original Post

[V] Wants/Fears : Plasma Fruit Salad not be counted in Cook a Meal' Wants

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EP / GPs - OR,SD,VMP,PTH,JA,SV,DHD,WW / SPs - BS,VGS,TS,LDS,MS,TLS,PS, / ILK
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When sims have "Cook a Meal" Wants, let them cook "Plasma Fruit Salad."
What happens when the bug occurs? "Cook a Meal" Wants remains after cooking is done.
What do you expect to see? If cooked Plasma Fruit salad, "Cook a Meal" Wants is resolved.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After Latest patch( 07/26/'22)

This data now playing started before latest patch. Before latest patch, Whims named like a "Cook a Meal" (maybe same name) was able to be resolve with cooking that salad. In this time, my playing Vampire sim had that Wants, so I let him cook Plasma Fruit Salad. Plasma Fruit Salad is on the "cook menu", but "Cook a Meal" Wants was not resolved when the cooking was finished. Since the other type ism has not yet that Wants, I did not tried this issue is happened or not with other type sim. If other sims gets that Wants, I'm going to try.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (508 Views)