by crinrict

Original Post

[V] Vampire soundtrack in build mode is off

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Czech
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs, Vampires, and Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait for one of the vampires soundtracks in build mode (or anywhere else).
What happens when the bug occurs? The full and quiet version of one of the vampires soundtrack does not rhyme with each other. The beats are off.
What do you expect to see? When I go through the categories of BB I want the beats to fit properly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

When you go through the categories of BB, you can hear the changes in the soundtrack that is playing. There is one soundtrack from vampires, that is slightly off when you go to another category. You can listen to the soundtrack here -> https://youtu.be/igmbGfiGCU0

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 6 (456 Views)

Re: Vampires Soundtrack

Hero
@tomiki99 What minute in that video is the issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (434 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict no. i probably described it wrongly. it is all the time when you change a bb category. this has to be fixed by ea. you can't do anything with it
Message 3 of 6 (430 Views)

Hero
@tomiki99 could you post a video of it happening in buy/build then to hear what it sounds like ? Is it like the two sounds imposing on each other issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (418 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No, it's not. Just the beats aren't at the same time. 

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 5 of 6 (406 Views)

Hero
@tomiki99 Thanks for the video

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (398 Views)