[V] Dark Form Skin Details Appear on Human Form

by MusingWordsmith

Original Post

[V] Dark Form Skin Details Appear on Human Form

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.91.186.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion/Game/Stuff packs but My Wedding Stories, Werewolves and High School Years. Only kit is Bust the Dust.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Make a vampire, plunk them in game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Dark form skin details sync to human form. I did make sure to remove skin details with the sync form option turned off, but when I go to Live mode from CAS-- the vampire skin details are on the human form.
What do you expect to see? No skin details on my human form vampire (unless I put them there deliberately).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I think it was the recent HSY bugfix patch.

First noticed this on a heavily modded save but have duplicated the error in a modless fresh save. The skin details on a vampire's dark form auto-sync onto the normal human form upon leaving CAS. I made sure to have no vampire skin details on the human form when I left cas, but yet they reappear in live mode.

Message 1 of 2 (505 Views)

Re: [V] Dark Form Skin Details Appear on Human Form

Hero
@MusingWordsmith Did they ever have skin details in CAS and then you removed them or were there never any on the human form in the first place.

Could be this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Applied-skin-details-are-not-saved-after-exiting-CAS/td-p/1171...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (474 Views)
Twitter Stream