by LadyAriancia

Original Post

[V] Claimed Coffins don't have info who claimed the coffin

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1,75,125,1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to claim a coffin as a bed for vampires.
What happens when the bug occurs? Doesn't get claimed, no marker for who claimed the coffin.
What do you expect to see? Some kind of marker that the coffin is claimed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Need the vampires to be able to claim their coffins as a bed and some kind of marker showing who which coffin belongs to.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 6 (619 Views)

Re: Claim coffin

Hero
@LadyAriancia Could you check if it works if you try claiming it at night ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (605 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

When I checked at night the claim button darkened and told me who had claimed it. Only the vampire that claimed the coffin can see that it's theirs. If I use any other vampire the coffin looks unclaimed. Also there is no image when I hover over the coffin to show who claimed it like there are when I hover over the normal beds.

So conclusion it's hard to tell who claimed a coffin as only the vampire that claimed it can see that it's theirs, also as you noticed that mark didn't show up until it turned night. The fix needed is a way so every family member can see who the coffin belongs to, at any time of the day. 

Message 3 of 6 (577 Views)

Hero
@LadyAriancia Thanks for checking

Could you maybe add some pics to illustrate ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (560 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Lilith can't see that Vlad claimed the coffin, Vlad can see that he claimed the coffin and if you hover over beds Lilith can without problem see that Regyna claimed that bed. All family members should be able to see who claimed what coffin, just like you can with beds.

Message 5 of 6 (542 Views)

Hero
@LadyAriancia Thanks :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (519 Views)