Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 8/14
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Every time I begin a game in franchise mode my team's X-Factor abilities disappear while my opponent's are still there. For instance I try to begin a game with the Bucs, who have Mike Evans and his Double Me X-Factor. I go into the pre-game menu (where you can view X-Factor abilities, change uniforms, etc.) and the top three players for each team are shown. My opponents have X-Factor abilities as noted by the icon next to their pictures. Mike Evans does not have an icon next to his. I go into the pre-game options to view abilities and it says Mike Evans has one. However, once I go into the actual game it no longer shows Evans as having any X-Factor abilities, just his passive superstar ones. My opponents still have theirs. I created a new franchise with the Patriots just to see if it was the save data and the same thing happened.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into franchise mode and begin a game where the user has X-Factor players. Once in the game you will see that your players have had their X-Factors removed.
What happens when the bug occurs? X-Factor abilities for user players disappear in franchise mode games.
What do you expect to see? A patch or update fixing the issue.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Date/time issue occurred 8/14
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Cloud
Summarize your bug Every time I begin a game in franchise mode my team's X-Factor abilities disappear while my opponent's are still there. For instance I try to begin a game with the Bucs, who have Mike Evans and his Double Me X-Factor. I go into the pre-game menu (where you can view X-Factor abilities, change uniforms, etc.) and the top three players for each team are shown. My opponents have X-Factor abilities as noted by the icon next to their pictures. Mike Evans does not have an icon next to his. I go into the pre-game options to view abilities and it says Mike Evans has one. However, once I go into the actual game it no longer shows Evans as having any X-Factor abilities, just his passive superstar ones. My opponents still have theirs. I created a new franchise with the Patriots just to see if it was the save data and the same thing happened.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into franchise mode and begin a game where the user has X-Factor players. Once in the game you will see that your players have had their X-Factors removed.
What happens when the bug occurs? X-Factor abilities for user players disappear in franchise mode games.
What do you expect to see? A patch or update fixing the issue.

Message 1 of 7 (8,452 Views)

Re: User X-Factors Disappear in Franchise Mode Games

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this exact issue on Xbox One.

Message 2 of 7 (8,405 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue in Franchise mode. It is very frustrating to not be able to activate or utilize your X factor player like you should be able to. The X factor literally disappears everytime you start a game. I used the Green Bay packers and the only X factor on the team is Aaron Rodgers and everytime you start a game he gets demoted to have only superstar abilities. This needs to be addressed. 

Message 3 of 7 (8,335 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still having this issue even after several weeks. In both franchise and exhibition. Can’t utilize super star X factor abilities in game. Even tried reinstalling the game and it did not work. Ridiculous this isn’t addressed yet. 

Message 4 of 7 (8,217 Views)

★ Novice

So funny this still hasnt been addressed. Just got my 65 overall 5round pick 32 tight end to an 82 overall and the "mossed" x factor and this * happens. Unbelievable. 

Message 5 of 7 (8,063 Views)

Face of the Franchise Abilities Gone

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? SgtPeppers9466
Date/time issue occurred 04-26-2020 0930hrs EST
Which mode has this happened in? Face of the Franchise - QB1
Summarize your bug After playing a few seasons in Face Of the Franchise mode, my 99 overall quarterback randomly lost three of his superstar ability slots as well as his X factor ability. Checked the settings and tried turning the abilities on and off but it had no effect. The slots have totally disappeared.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check out Face of the Franchise mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? The abilities are totally gone.
What do you expect to see? Would like the abilities to come back.

I appreciate you guys looking into this. The game is great but much better with the superstar abilities. 

Message 6 of 7 (7,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Splendid87 Has this ever been fixed? The whole time Ive had Madden 20 the X Factors do not appear during franchise mode games. They appear on the opponents team but not mine. I go to play now with the same team the x factors pop up. Will they ever fix this?
Message 7 of 7 (7,395 Views)