Re: Upgrading a new unit before updating the app

by EA_Grasshopper

Original Post

Upgrading a new unit before updating the app

★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy S9
OS Version 9
What is your Player ID? --6--#4zs6m8pD
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I unlocked fanatic before i updated.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? unlock a unit and level it up before updating
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country US

I didn't realize the new update was out and was trying to get my bounties done before they reset. when i got the chest it gave me six fanatics but the icon looked like a funky colored fanatic. i leveled it up real fast as far as it would go and worked on my last couple bounties. read about the update and checked if it was out. downloaded it. installed the extra files and logged back in. the fanatic was now back to level 1 with no updates and no cards left and the money i spent on it was just gone.

Message 1 of 2 (305 Views)

Re: Upgrading a new unit before updating the app

EA Live QV Team

Hey @IIsixII thanks for reaching out. The Fanatic unit was unintentionally released early with place holder images and text. This was fixed with the update as the units and cards were removed. As per this post on Game Information, after the update the following will occur:

• Players will receive 50 Credits per Shatterer and Fanatic card
  • Any Credits spent training the Shatterer or Fanatic will be refunded
  • If the Shatterer or Fanatic is in a Cloning Chamber, it will be removed. The Cloning Chamber will be added to your Inventory
  • Any Alliance Donations will be canceled

Hope this helps and thanks again!

Message 2 of 2 (293 Views)