Re: Upgrade Shed

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

Upgrade Shed

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ty to upgrade shed
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing not clickable
What do you expect to see? A choice
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Last Patch

I have the livestock upgrade parts but it won’t let me upgrade the animal shed but will let me upgrade  chicken coop. 

Message 1 of 10 (2,417 Views)

Hero
@duhmelly Is it greyed out or do you not find the option ?

It tells you how many upgrade parts you still need

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (2,392 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It’s greyed out I have the parts I need. 

Message 3 of 10 (2,382 Views)

Hero
@duhmelly What does it say if you hover over the upgrade ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (2,369 Views)

★ Guide
@duhmelly This was happening to me last night on PC when I was playing. I just tried loading my save to take a screenshot for Crin & the problem is no longer there. Last night I had 9 livestock upgrade parts but could not upgrade my cow shed. I decided to leave the game & just saved to deal with later. One day & a game restart later I can now upgrade my shed.

Maybe it was the restart?
Maybe it was the hotfx?

I don't know but I thought someone should know.
Message 5 of 10 (2,346 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also having this problem except with the chicken coop. 

Message 6 of 10 (2,275 Views)

★ Guide
@wibamuftw I'm not in game right now, but I believe the Life Extender for the chicken coop needs 2 parts. You have one in your inventory and it's telling you that you need one more.
Message 7 of 10 (2,258 Views)

★★ Novice

You know what? That makes a lot of sense thank you lol. I guess because I didn’t look at it before I had the part, it confused me? 

Message 8 of 10 (2,236 Views)

Hero
@duhmelly Have you ever been able to solve this ? Was it the same issue that it told you how many you still need and not the total needed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 10 (2,139 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Can anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file with me where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 10 of 10 (2,109 Views)