Upgrade Button Gone for G12 to 13 Upgrade

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPad iPhone
OS Version 13.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 475 886 784
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After the latest update, 25 FEB 20, the Upgrade button on my Anakin Skywalker went away. It also went away on all the G12 toons that we’re eligible for upgrade. It doesn't appear that the gear requirements have changed and I could upgrade the toons manually if I chose. The button appears on lower gear toons, like g11 to 12.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check the gear screen for g12 toons that have the gear for going to 13
Connection Type
Please select your region North America
Country USA

The summary has all the info.  I have a screen shot after update, but not one of the screen before the upgrade

0C25B98F-96E9-48BA-A44A-E7A8990369B4.jpeg
Message 1 of 7 (542 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Upgrade Button Gone for G12 to 13 Upgrade

@JayeLK56 Im having it intermittently appear. Some toons have it while others don’t. The studio is aware now, thanks!

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (457 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@JayeLK56 whenever this happens to me, it means there are duplicate requirements in some of the gear pieces, and you dunt actually have enough of something to complete the whole tier.

Like if the tier needed two stun guns, and you only had one. Both would show up as a green plus, but the upgrade button wouldn't be there because your can't do both.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the response.

I understand that the Update button will not show on a toon that doesn’t have enough gear to cover multiple uses of a piece even though there is enough to show the green cross in each gear slot.  The issue is that toon showed the Upgrade button before the update and still shows on my bluestacks version of the game for that character.  I managed a screen shot of the Bluestacks version of the toon's screen showing the button.

44F4857C-BB19-49D4-841B-6ACC2B11069A.jpeg
Message 3 of 7 (513 Views)

@JayeLK56 Oh you mean for the Android version update that is in the Play Store right now? Thanks for the update!

★★ Apprentice

Thanks again.

Actually, the recent iOS update(0.18.3) just downloaded from the ap store does not show the Upgrade button, but the Android version I have (0.18.1) on Bluestacks does.

Thanks

Message 5 of 7 (475 Views)

@JayeLK56 Im having it intermittently appear. Some toons have it while others don’t. The studio is aware now, thanks!

Betreff: Upgrade Button Gone for G12 to 13 Upgrade

★★★ Novice

Don't know if the devs got a fix for this but I think I know the problem.

The problem is the recipe of the missing piece. It is too long and that is the reason why you can't craft the piece threw the upgrade button. 
Also the missing piece (the tiniest piece used for the recipe) doesn't show up if you bookmark the character. That is due to the upgrade button bug because the recipe is too long.

I could be wrong but that is my only logically explanation.

Message 7 of 7 (360 Views)