Updated early. Now i constantly crash.

by 558811

Original Post

Re: Updated early. Now i constantly crash.

★★ Apprentice

so now  been just over a day  missed daily log ins when is going to be fixed and will i be getting free  stuff on behalf of this   stuff up and long wating 

Message 11 of 29 (406 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, My Ally Code : 154-558-725
I m playing SWGOH in laptp through blustacks but since your new updates i m just not able to start it
I re-installed it 5-6 times in last 18 hours.
Plz give me a suggestion what to do and how to start it ???

Message 12 of 29 (392 Views)

★★ Novice

I m missing daily rewards as well. I tried to raise issue every where possible but no where i was responded infact in contact us its shows issue is closed. How ??? 

Message 13 of 29 (391 Views)

Community Manager

@ronippatel @558811 @mobwashere @8Gunner @Player_cvqg7bv7 Hi again,

Thanks everyone for the added details. I have passed them on so we can investigate further.

As soon as there is an update, we will let you know.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 14 of 29 (381 Views)

★★ Novice

Nils,

This is getting serious now. Like cancel my account and deny the last credit card purchase that I made serious. I have completed just 3 mod battles because the game crashes and I lose my energy, so I stick with Cantina battles because I can auto-sim them. Because I can't collect mods, the arena teams around me are now overpowered. I am level 80 and just faced a guy who was lvl 78 with 3K less power than my team. I lost 0-5 and barely did any damage to his team. Then I went to GW to at least try to progress there and crashed twice on the same node. 

I'm not usually a person who screams 'fix this or I'm leaving' because I understand that bugs happen and things need time to get fixed. But this update seriously unbalanced the game for higher level people and the fact that  I can't even auto-battle through level 1-4 with 5 lvl 80 characters is really frustrating. If this isn't fixed in the next few days with some serious complensation, I'm done. And I will refuse the charge that I just made before the update and get my money back on that too. This is very disappointing because I've enjoyed this game for the last several months and I'm a big fan and play every day. 

But I'm not going to put up with this type of experience. Life is too short to be frustrated by a game. 

Message 15 of 29 (372 Views)

★★ Apprentice

soon  as in few days or as in ea 10 years? lol

Message 16 of 29 (360 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

As a quick upgrade, the studio is aware and investigating this issue with some of you crashing frequently since the update. Your feedback helps, thanks a lot for adding it.

Please see some general advice to look into in the mean time, just to rule out some of the factors that could have been causing issues:

• If the device has an unofficial version of the game installed (one not obtained through the Apple or Google app stores), you will need to uninstall it, power cycle the device and then install the official game through the appropriate app store once more
  • If the device is running or has installed anti-advertising software, it should be de-activated or uninstalled and then the device needs to be power cycled
  • Last but not least, as a few pointed out that they had been using Bluestacks. Please note that Bluestacks is an emulator and is not a supported access method/device for playing SWGOH. Please first try to play the game on a supported device instead. We cannot provide further troubleshooting while playing through an emulator.

As soon as we have any additional news, we will let you know.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 17 of 29 (349 Views)

★★ Apprentice

have tryed this on my phone aswell   does same thing  and  game was from google play on both androids 

Message 18 of 29 (341 Views)

★★ Novice

we are lacking behind... Missed 2 days rewards and also could not purchase shards. Also would have thrown way lower in arena.

Message 19 of 29 (324 Views)

★★ Novice

it was running well until new update on bluestacks and many other games are running on it quite well. There must be 1000s of player on bluestacks what to do then ? 

Message 20 of 29 (323 Views)