Re: Updated early. Now i constantly crash.

by Player_cvqg7bv7

Original Post

Updated early. Now i constantly crash.

★★ Novice
I updated my game from the android store and my game constantly hard crashes now. I crashed 3 out of the 4 mod battles i did, crashed during an arena fight, during a gw node battle and even when i was buying a shipment.

This isnt a lag crash like during the arena fights that sometime happen, this is a hard crash and reset of the app. I lose whatever contest im in, except gw.

Will this be fixed with the update tomorrow?
Message 1 of 29 (664 Views)

★★ Novice
Sorry, thought this was an app specific board. This is for star wars galaxy of heros.
Message 2 of 29 (652 Views)

★★ Apprentice

having the same let alone cant even get in to game now 

Message 3 of 29 (639 Views)

Community Manager

@558811 @mobwashere Hi,

We are looking into any new issues encountered with the update.

Can you list your device, as well as the respective version of your phone's operating system along with your ally ID and a rough time when you first experienced this? If it first happened with the update, just a rough time when you installed that would do the trick.

Thank you,

Nils

Message 4 of 29 (621 Views)

★★ Apprentice

playing bluestacks  most updated  name is  the last stand cant    and as soon gone long in   when i got up  and for code cant get  as cant get on even tryed  with  a phone   wont let me long in   with google 

Message 5 of 29 (617 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Nils,

I'm having the issue where I auto mod battles and the game crashes and I lose the cantina energy I spent upon restart. iPhone 6s, iOS 9.3.2, 923-429-386.

I updated early via the app store. This has happened about 4-5 times starting around 1 pm EDT.

Message 6 of 29 (606 Views)

★★ Novice
Samsung galaxy prevail. Android 4.4.4.
Userid FBGWILL.

I updated about an hour before the arena bonus is paid. About 6:00 pm central.

The issue happend immediately after the update when i tried the new mod battles.

I deleted the application and inatalled from scratch this morning. Its better but still happening often. I was able to complete a couple mod battles, but when i was moving from the main menu to the guild main, it froze and crashed. I xompleted a cxouple gw nodes, but it crashes again.
Message 7 of 29 (601 Views)

★★★ Newbie
8Gunner here. Last night about 12:35am MST was in a battle in Squad Arena when crashed first. Tried to load a bunch, always got to DIsney/Lucas Film trademark page then kicked out to app button page where I clicked on the app again to start it up... Bluestacks, Windows 10. I just found the app store page and updated successfully it said, but I still get kicked out on the same trademark page seeming like its trying to load for a bit then out...
May the Force be with you in your attempts to get us back to the battles.
Message 8 of 29 (595 Views)

★★ Novice

Sorry - missed one: Ally code 587-236-559

Message 9 of 29 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Still crashing. Uninstalled and reinstalled and now it doesnt even try to load it just thinks for 2 seconds then kicks me out to my android/bluestacks app page. I dont have my id # memorized. I'm missing stuff!
Message 10 of 29 (571 Views)