Re: Update resets tutorial

by Simplemindid

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Update resets tutorial

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Pixel 2
OS Version 8.1.0
What is your Player ID? VitaminZ
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug After the recent update, the tutorial has reset. It prompts me to use fuel to speed up the crate, but since the crate has already been sped up, I can't do this. I am then unable to select anything else in the app.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Update the game with a sped up crate en route.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

See summary.

Message 1 of 4 (671 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Simplemindid and @vestalkid, thanks for reporting. If your convoy is finished, force closing and restarting the game should resolve it for you. If your convoy is still in progress, you will need to wait and then restart the game. Let me know if this is still an issue for you. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (781 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Samething happened to me

Message 2 of 4 (657 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @Simplemindid and @vestalkid, thanks for reporting. If your convoy is finished, force closing and restarting the game should resolve it for you. If your convoy is still in progress, you will need to wait and then restart the game. Let me know if this is still an issue for you. Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (782 Views)

★★ Novice
When I woke up I could start another convoy and then all was fine. Though I did have to reset my armies.
Message 4 of 4 (614 Views)