Re: Update Ruined My Face of the Franchise

by 1xf4d0a81my4

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

i was at 98 cuh. leave n come home to my shi fxcked🤦🏾‍♂️😂. sorry ahh game. i’m really just med cause dat shi lowkey a grind fr😂💯

Message 11 of 30 (716 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Kent  please 🙏🏿 send this up the ladder so this can be fixed asap. Its a game breaking bug across all platforms.. 

Message 12 of 30 (691 Views)

★★★ Novice
@1xf4d0a81my4 I think I found a way to play!! If you don’t mind losing your career stats if you retire your player and then delete it you can restart the career with the same Overall and perks. But you do lose season stats and what not
Message 13 of 30 (678 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

you really don't have to retire just delete it and restart it yes you keep your overall but that's the thing the bug will just happen again so you restart for nothing.. it's happened multiple times already. They need to fix ASAP 

Message 14 of 30 (667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exact same thing happened to me !! My HB lost all progress and I can only update his skill points as a QB even though he’s listed as a HB and when I play games he’s a HB.VERY FRUSTRATING!! All my work gone 

Message 15 of 30 (600 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for letting us know what your seeing we have passed this along to the team. To confirm for anyone seeing this issue, Did this happen after starting a new career or in a current one? Are you able to load a different save to see if your player goes back to their original position? 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 16 of 30 (582 Views)

★★ Apprentice

After starting my first face of the franchise it happened my second season. Even loading from a different save does not work. 

Message 17 of 30 (566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It happened after I won the super bowl with my team. Next season started up, signed to a different team and then after the first preseason game suddenly it said I was a QB and deleted all of my HB data. I was a 94 after a full season and I'm pissed

Message 18 of 30 (539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It only has the cloud save for me so I can't get back to any old saves. I started a WR over a week prior to this bug happening but never even really played that career. It happened during the preseason after my first super bowl win

Message 19 of 30 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Grinded my RB to around 90 ovr and then i go to load in an hour later and it asked me to select a team to sign with. Even though I was already 2-3 seasons deep on that account.  Won't be playing this game anymore if I cant recover that RB

Message 20 of 30 (506 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help