Re: Update Loop: NEW CLIENT - There is a new client

by phaiser

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

@waddtracythis problem on this thread was to the StarWars Galaxy of Heroes game. I don't know anything about Real Racing 3.

You should go to the RR3 forum and create a post describing your problem so an admin or other members can help you. Good Luck!

Message 111 of 123 (770 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same problem for over a month. I don't understand why EA isn't on top of this issue. Obviously, many players are affected by it. Give us a solution EA!!!

Message 112 of 123 (722 Views)

★★★ Novice
@lamcl1960 The problem has been fixed for most of us. It took over a week but they did get there in the end. Maybe your country store has been missed. I suggest you contact them anew.
Message 113 of 123 (704 Views)

★ Novice

It would appear that this is again happening. Between my family we have several Samsung devices and this is happening on all of them. I however, have a Hisense device and am not experiencing any problem with it. why is this happening

Message 114 of 123 (647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm sitting  with the same issue on my Samsung. Haven't been able to log in since yesterday 

Message 115 of 123 (628 Views)

★ Novice

It would appear this is happening again. My son has not been able to play since the last update and I got this issue at 14:30 South African time. Is someone not doing their job or what the hell is going on. 

Message 116 of 123 (584 Views)

★ Apprentice

Happening again with the new client.

Same error, same everything, same workaround.

Message 117 of 123 (512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

Same problem with client requesting update while it had been updated the day before.

Only happens on iPad with language set to French, same Apple ID on iPhone set to English works fine. Removing then re-installing the app didn't help.

Had to set iPad language to English and game starts correctly.

Message 118 of 123 (420 Views)

★ Novice

Hello Ultraside, Thank you very much for doing your best to fix this bug for us.
Are we going to get compensation?

Message 119 of 123 (393 Views)

★★ Novice

This problem has just recurred again today please fix it again.

Changing language to the same as store region works but is not an acceptable fix.

Message 120 of 123 (322 Views)