Re: Update Bug 7/11

by sprower

Original Post

★★ Novice

Still spinning, luckily it is my aren hour.  Oh wait, that’s not lucky, I can’t compete in the one hour of PvP when I need too

Message 21 of 58 (571 Views)

★ Guide

Also, can't get into Mod Challenge, so can't farm 5* mods.

Message 22 of 58 (570 Views)

★★★ Novice

Android 7, Samsung galaxy s7. Same problem and i get it if I try to search for gear. 

Message 23 of 58 (570 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Having the same problem. Others report getting stun gun and speed arrows...didn't get those either .

Message 24 of 58 (570 Views)

★★ Novice

Galaxy 7.

Game updated 12 megabytes today, but screen hangs up like the photo in the first post. I don't think I received my TW rewards for our Guild. Can't complete any screen change without a freeze and a high pitched sound that was the music freezing .

Message 25 of 58 (569 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Had the same issue. They added 3 ship Pve battles to the dailies and it doesn't appear in the list with the update on android. Opened the game on iOS and noticed it. 

Message 26 of 58 (563 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue on iPhone 7 Plus with IOS 11.4. 

Message 27 of 58 (557 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Also prevents fleet challenges, regular challenges, mod challenges, and find shard.

First update tonight had events page showing the new characters but no pics. Second update caused this.
Message 28 of 58 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Was originally on my Galaxy tablet, so changed to my Motorola Moto phone and same problems. No events screen.  No rewards from challenges.  Just a bugged update.

Message 29 of 58 (508 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hey there EA Devs, are you guys working this?
Message 30 of 58 (505 Views)