Unviable care package drop in Storm Point

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nVidia 2070 Super
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Evil Dr Medic
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? NVidia GeForce experience
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Command Center/Storm catcher
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. It's a map issue
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Just once
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 29/11/2021
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? A care package drops on a cliff right beneath the gravity cannon that's at the top of command center. My teammates mentioned that there is no countdown on that cliff, but people get boosted off it. Please see the poorly-cropped-because-file-too-big image attached
What should be happening instead? Care package probably shouldn't drop there
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pray that Papa Blisk blesses you with the right care package. Or does the Syndicate control that. Hmm.....

A care package drops in Storm Point, near the upper level of Command Center, on the same cliffside where there's a gravity cannon. Me and my teammates couldn't really get to it - we'd get booted off the cliff, although I do not recall there being an "out of map" timer on there. Please see the attached poorly cropped screenshot (the file was too big).

Just letting the support know in case this drop is a problem Standard smile

Have a good day!

Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Re: Unviable care package drop in Storm Point

★★ Guide
@dova13 Yup, seen one of those before. This though seems somewhat reachable, one that spawn on the huge rock between Jurassic park and Antena is a bit more challenging :D

This map is just so full of bugs, especially ones related to elevation - recently tried to scale a rock near the wall with Valk ult that seemed no bigger than one near Antena that is jumpable... ended up hitting the rocks, going into timer mode, and despite doing my best to drop ASAP died in mid air dur to elevation penalty. Was a great experience!
Message 2 of 2 (82 Views)