Unusable animation

by Elisha54321

Original Post

Unusable animation

★★★ Newbie

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Animations
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By unlocking the giannis dunks in live events
What happens when the bug occurs? It won’t let you equip giannis dunks to guards or wings
What should be happening instead? It should be unlocked and usable for everyone it is available to
How severe is the bug? D - Minor

Product: NBA LIVE 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which version? Full Game
Which feature / component / location in game are you experiencing issues with? Animations
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unlock giannis dunks threw live events
What happens when the bug occurs? You can’t use it on guards or wings
What should be happening instead? Able to use the animation on all positions that have it listed
How severe is the bug? D - Minor

Message 1 of 5 (1,461 Views)

Re: Unusable animation

★ Guide
Message 2 of 5 (1,423 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@M4DF3rn So is Giannis Dunk Package not available i received my other 2 animations James Harden Jumpshot & KD Dribble
Message 3 of 5 (1,400 Views)

★ Guide

I did the vs offense and open the giannis crate but don't see the dunk in animations. I'm a Rim Protector and before I use to see that giannis dunk but greyed out now it's not even there. I think alot of dunks are missing.

Look at this video from the 9 months ago.

https://youtu.be/nTLkPnWF0f4

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBAlive/comments/c0ox7z/what_position_is_the_giannis_dunks_for/

Message 4 of 5 (1,384 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same problem with the giannis dunks and now also with the Jamal Crawford layups. I contacted ea help and because I didn’t screenshot the issue they’re saying they can’t help!!!

Message 5 of 5 (1,248 Views)