by yuk75

Original Post

Unrelated CAS created household sims aren't showing full social interactions

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost all of them. Maybe you should have that info exported to the game version file because I don't remember them all sorry.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create 2 sims in CAS, don't set them to related. Move them into a home and ask one of them to talk to the other they will have limited options under each one.
What happens when the bug occurs? They don't have access to their social options, I assume because they didn't introduce themselves yet. I think a similar thing happened with celebs very early on, and with toddlers, and those were fixed (where they didn't show to family as met yet).
What do you expect to see? All the friendly options.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I'm not sure which update but I'm very sure this has never happened before.

Once I tell one of them to friendly gift $100 simoleons all the options reappear just fine, so I do believe this has something to do with "first meeting" not being met.

I should mention I normally play with mods so I assumed it was them, then started over with zero mods and it's still happening for me. I also ran a repair after removing the mods just to be sure.

Message 1 of 6 (403 Views)

Re: Unrelated CAS created household sims aren't showing full social interactions

Hero
@yuk75 I tested this on a new save with two random Sims from the gallery and had no issues. All options were present.

Did you test on a new save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (393 Views)

Re: Unrelated CAS created household sims aren't showing full social interactions

★ Guide

Get them to play multiplayer games together, that's when it's happening after all. I'm not sure I can edit the report. They're playing on the goldibox, the second it happens all the actions under each option vanish.

Message 3 of 6 (383 Views)

Hero
@yuk75 Just click on the three dots and just edit

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (380 Views)

★ Guide

Is it happening for you when playing consoles too?

Message 5 of 6 (375 Views)

Hero
@yuk75 I haven't tested. Didn't have the time yet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (367 Views)