Unranked Tournament Quits to Menu with ‘Combat Error’ Popup

by PHNX0

Original Post

Unranked Tournament Quits to Menu with ‘Combat Error’ Popup

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro 9.7”
OS Version 12.3.1
What is your Player ID? PHNX
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Trying to play the new unranked tournament. When I’m about to win, a pop up marked ‘Combat Error’ appears with body text saying an unknown error occurred and the game crashes instantly to menu. No instance of the match is recorded in my feed. Same for other players in my alliance.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play unranked on this cfg. Is it scrubs hitting the surrender button or just general gameplay issue. Patch please
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

Fix it Fix It Fix It Fix It

Message 1 of 4 (492 Views)

Re: Unranked Tournament Quits to Menu with ‘Combat Error’ Popup

EA Live QV Team

Hey @PHNX0 thanks for reaching out! This should now be fixed! Let me know if you still encounter any issues. Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Indeed it was fixed. In no time at all. Thank you Glasshopper. 

Message 3 of 4 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@EA_Grasshopper wrote:

Let me know if you still encounter any issues. Standard smile

@EA_Grasshopper 
There are apparently two more issues with the current event:
1.) I can't see any replays from the current event. None are shown in the C&C TV tab for me. Edit: Apparently what is confusing me is that event replays were shown differently, with a kind of purple background to distinguish them. Right now they are shown just like other replays.

2.) Some people on the leaderboard are shown as having 11 victories, although that is not possible. The highest possible number should be 10, since there are exactly ten rounds of battles in this event.

Could you please look into this?

Message 4 of 4 (447 Views)