Re: Unplayable on PS4, always crashes... again

by PelukoYo

Original Post

★ Apprentice
@MoNosDirtyGaming I’ve checked all of this, multiple times. Nothing worked. Until suddenly it worked again last Sunday. It’s working since then without issues.
Message 21 of 25 (342 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@PelukoYo It's the game, the servers are dog sh*t
Message 22 of 25 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PelukoYo I'm facing the same issue even after the s5 update, I've redownloaded the game and rebooted the ps4 system, check my internet connection, and tried turning off the audio turns to text button but my game keeps crashing too as soon as I drop from the ship, or it stays up for roughly 1 min and then the audio gradually disappears as in music first then footsteps then all audio and then it just crashes; sometimes the gun also disappears. Definitely don't think it's an audio problem tho since I've changed it up multiple times and it's still broken.
Message 23 of 25 (307 Views)

★ Apprentice
@nightmare-2822 That's the exact same problem I was facing, but now I'm playing fine (for the last 10 days, just before S5 update). And as I've told before, I've done nothing to get this working, so I think that the problem is server related.
Message 24 of 25 (275 Views)

Re: Unplayable on PS4, always crashes

★★★ Newbie

Me too man my game also crashes i play ps4pro after every game and throws me out to select server's . I can't play this game anymore

Message 25 of 25 (226 Views)