by ChristophIV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unplayable journey guides

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 11
OS Version I could not find out what the numbers are, but I do know I have the latest version.
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 427-137-237
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug I have met all the requirements for two of the journey guides (Princess Leia (Rebel Officer), and Supreme Leader Kylo Ren), yet it will not let me play them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

___

D8D143C9-00EC-44D4-A8D8-125D3AF59ED2.jpeg
Message 1 of 2 (156 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unplayable journey guides

@Yhghhnhk Hello there,

This is working as intended. Rebel Officer Leia Organa's event is a special mission in the Territory battle Hoth: Rebel Assault. She has no Journey Guide event, and is included there so that players can see what they need to work towards for when that Territory Battle comes around.

Regarding Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, the "Activity" screen just shows what characters can be used for the event. You need to look at the "Prerequisites" tab for what you need to unlock the event. I just had a quick look at your roster and I don't think you meet any of the Prerequisites. You must be level 85, have the Finalizer capital ship at 5*, and twelve characters at various relic levels.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unplayable journey guides

@Yhghhnhk Hello there,

This is working as intended. Rebel Officer Leia Organa's event is a special mission in the Territory battle Hoth: Rebel Assault. She has no Journey Guide event, and is included there so that players can see what they need to work towards for when that Territory Battle comes around.

Regarding Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, the "Activity" screen just shows what characters can be used for the event. You need to look at the "Prerequisites" tab for what you need to unlock the event. I just had a quick look at your roster and I don't think you meet any of the Prerequisites. You must be level 85, have the Finalizer capital ship at 5*, and twelve characters at various relic levels.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)