by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unopened Packs Notification Badge Will Not Clear

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: NHL 22
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know how it occurred. There is a red "1" badge on my "Store" tab and "Unopened Packs" panel, but I do not have any unopened packs.
What happens when the bug occurs? I click on my "Unopened Packs" to open any packs in the inbox. It gives me an error that I do not have any unopened packs and returns me to the "Store" tab. The red "1" notification badge still appears.
What do you expect to see? After receiving the error notification that I do not have any unopened packs, it should return me to the "Store" tab and the red "1" badge should be cleared out.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Hockey Ultimate Team
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? xchrispeex
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

The first image shows the "Store" tab with the red notification badge. The second image is when I try to open the "Unopened Packs" to open whatever is inside and clear the badge.

Message 1 of 8 (1,839 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unopened Packs Notification Badge Will Not Clear

Community Manager

Hi there, @frink85 

Send me a private message with your console and gamertag/PSN ID. I'll see if we can get that removed for you.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,790 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @frink85 

Send me a private message with your console and gamertag/PSN ID. I'll see if we can get that removed for you.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,791 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Thanks, PM sent
Message 3 of 8 (1,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo I am having the exact same problem. Never received my seasonal collectible but the notification that I have a pack is there with no pack. I can send a video or photos if necessary
Message 4 of 8 (1,705 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @Miz88 

We have tried to remove the notification from other accounts, but haven't been able to. Unfortunately, it'll need to remain. For help with missing content, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 8 (1,683 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello this is happening to me now on nhl 23

Message 6 of 8 (1,051 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this exact problem. Says I have 1 unopened pack but there are no packs. Has appeared for a few days now. Thought it might go away after restarts or updates but it is still there and becoming annoying.  

Message 7 of 8 (917 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, everyone. This issue in NHL 23 is one we're currently investigating. I don't have any other details currently. Apologies for the frustration. I know the constant notification is pretty annoying.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 8 (907 Views)