Unlocking items poor design

by JoxerTM22

Original Post

Unlocking items poor design

★★★★ Guide

I'm now about 150 hours in the game and am playing only one household all that time.

This was brought up on Sims 4 forum:

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/787286/career-rewards-relock-when-a-sim-dies

[quote="Thursday10pm;787286"]I thought I could play a generational game, have each successive generation in different careers and eventually have a family who could access all the locked stuff. I'm currently on generation four and have just realised that my sims can no longer buy the easels that were unlocked by my founder, who is now deceased. I guess it makes sense that your rewards die with you but it's very frustrating. So much for that idea lol.[/quote]

Please rethink on this design.

For example, if I'm about to play another household, I really don't want to marry, divorce than get married again in a new game just to unlock decoration items I've already unlocked before!

Locking items automatically for a new household is really not fun. Let them unlocked for good please, we can still get (most of) those items for free within careers and events, but we still have to pay for them if we're adding them to a new household.

Message 1 of 2 (565 Views)

Re: Unlocking items poor design

Hero

@JoxerTM22 I don't know if it's by design or a bug but moved to bug reports for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (506 Views)