Re: Unlock Third Sim Quest Disappeared

by T21GymnastMom29

Original Post

Unlock Third Sim Quest Disappeared

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) S10
OS Version Android 9
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the App, click the Quests tab.
What do you expect to see? 12 pending Quests, one being the photographer career quest, one being UNLOCK THIRD SIM QUEST, other random quests that need to be completed.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback This is, yet, ANOTHER BUG making it unappealing to play the game. Other bug effecting gameplay being Sim body mass NOT staying set.

I started 2 important quests, simultaneously,  by happy accident. The Photographer Career Quest appeared and the Unlock Third Sim Quest after an apparent update. After completing the first "chapter" of the Third Sim Quest, it said that I had to wait (I believe 6hrs or so) for the next chapter of the quest to unlock. I still had 4 days to complete it. I continued working on the Photography Quest. Upon opening the app to work on quests later in the day, it said that I had 3hrs left for the next chapter of the Third Sim Quest to unlock, but when I opened the app, when it should have been ready, the Third Sim Quest has DISAPPEARED. This is EXTREMELY AGGRAVATING. For one, the amount of time spent working on that quest could've been spent on another. For two, it's yet ANOTHER time consuming, frustrating, bug that makes me not want to play the game. And, for three...that's getting people's hopes up for nothing, which is awful. On top of all this, when I tap on the third sim tab, the option to pay the 175 SimCash is darkened out like that option is taken away as well. 

Between THIS and having to RESET my Sims hips/body mass EVERY time I open the game, I almost don't want to play anymore...and I've actually spent REAL money on this game!

PLEASE FIX THIS DARN GAME!

Message 1 of 4 (854 Views)

★★ Novice

Same.  And I already spent some of the cash I was saving for 3rd slot because this option became available. So annoyed. 

Message 2 of 4 (800 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Is this still happening for you now? If yes, please restart your game Standard smile 

Message 3 of 4 (778 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My Quest has come back. The progress I made was still there, however, I  STILL lost 2 days of time to work on it. The timer kept going! How  am I supposed to complete the remaing 4 CHAPTERS, all of which have several parts, some parts using 20- 25 of my energy, in 2 DAYS?!

Message 4 of 4 (708 Views)